1. Personal information:
Epic Events Management is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise,Epic Events Management will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Epic Events Management will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Epic Events Management uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfil obligations under any sale, event entry and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual andEpic Events Management.
– To render services related toEpic Events Management business such as after sales/registration services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Epic Events Management group of companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by Epic Events Management:
Epic Events Management may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Epic Events Management events, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on Epic Events Management database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Epic Events Management via the email and contact details provided below.
7. Epic Events Management and links to other web sites:
Epic Events Management provides links to web sites outside of the Epic Events Management site. These linked sites are not under the control of Epic Events Management, and Epic Events Management is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Epic Events Management web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries:
Postal: Epic Events Management, 47a Waterworks Road, North Ipswich, QLD, 4305
Phone: 0421 992 022